Monday, May 25, 2009

Casey Anthony Quot I Miss Caylee Every Day Quot

He allowed his parents, Cindy and George Anthony, to plan the funeral and made a few requests - the service is private and Caylee being buried in a coffin with a plaque to commemorate the grave. Casey Anthony, 22, delivered his first public comment since his indictment in October on the first-degree murder in her daughter death. I can t be for Caylee funeral, but one day I would go to visit his grave and tell you how much I miss. I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day, Casey Anthony said in a statement read by his lawyer. Casey Anthony wants the world to know that her daughter is missing and regrets that can not attend Tuesday memorial service. The two-minute statement was read by his defense lawyer Jose Baez Outside office Kissimmee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home